Papyrus European #staypositive #staycreative campaign
It's been a while since we've posted some news, not that there isn't enough of it these days. We all have to "stay safe at home" and however the time flies, it's becoming long. But the first sunrays are reaching us, the flowers and tree blossoms brings us the spring, the Easter holidays are coming soon and a paper egg cover activity to pep up your eggs.
As European and multicultural team we decided to show our support to our clients, partners and suppliers. That's why we brought in life our #staypositive campaign. It's a mixture of positive quotes, thoughts and creative activities.
This week, we are proposing an Easter egg paper cover activity made in partnership with PORIGAMI.
- 1 x A4 color paper sheet;
7 steps to follow
- Download the template;
- Print the template on an A4 color paper sheet;
- Choose one cover and cut it out;
- Fold it carefully in half following the dashed line and cut the full lines;
- Open the cut parts and turn these;
- Put the cover around the egg vertically and close the points from A to B;
- Created on .
- Hits: 117